Carrier furnace error code 24
Carrier furnaces are trusted by many to keep their homes in the perfect temperature. They were created with the intention of heating homes and providing an environment that is perfect all year round.
Carrier furnaces are capable of providing energy efficiency through electric resistive heating or hydronic heat distribution. Carrier furnaces also provide a self-diagnosis system which alerts homeowners when there might be something wrong with their furnace.
When error code 24 occurs on a carrier furnace, it usually means that the flame sensor needs to be replaced. If you suspect that your carrier furnace needs a new flame sensor, get a service call from your local heating technician as soon as possible because this is considered to be an emergency situation on your furnace.
Carrier furnace error code 24 is usually caused by a detector or safety switch being stuck closed.
1) Carrier furnace error code 24 is caused when a detector or safety switch gets stuck.
2) A jammed fan blade can also cause this error code.
3) A blocked condenser drain tube can cause a Carrier furnace error code 24.
4) A blocked filter may be the source of Carrier furnace error code 24.
5) An incorrect setting for the blower motor’s speed may result in Carrier furnace error code 24.
6) Excessive dirt on the control panel may be to blame for this fault.
Carrier 24 is an error code that is commonly seen on Carrier furnaces.
Carrier 24: Carrier’s error code 24 is a general fault that could be the result of a number of different issues, including a primary tune-up failure, dirty furnace filter, or faulty heating element.
The Carrier Furnace Error Code 24 can be one of the easiest codes to diagnose and repair as it may only require cleaning out the filter and performing a tune-up to remedy the issue.
“Inspections, Installations, Repairs & Maintenance”