Carrier furnace error code 68
Carrier furnace error code 68 is the fault indication that is displayed on the control panel when there’s a problem with the Auxiliary Air Fan.
This article will explain what error code 68 is and how to diagnose it.
You may need to find a way to fix your equipment if the error code reads “68”. This article will explain what this error code means, why it happens, and how you can diagnose and remedy it by yourself.
When you see the error code 68, it means that the blower is not working properly or there is a problem with the blower.
The following are possible reasons for this error code:
– The furnace does not sense heat in the home.
– The sensor may be broken.
– There is an issue with the safety shutoff system.
– There is a dirty air filter blocking airflow to the sensor.
– The sensor wires are not connected to the circuit board correctly.
– Your furnace may need professional maintenance or repair
“Inspections, Installations, Repairs & Maintenance”